On Mon, April 30, 2007 1:46 pm, Iqbal Naved wrote:
> Anybody has implemented a IE button COM server in PHP ? I have found a
> python implementation for this in pywin32 package. My objective is to
> add a
> button in ie which will on click save the url in the address bar. I am
> attatching the iebutton.py with this mail. Also, this is a link in
> msdn
> instructing add toolbar buttons:

> Any code snippet will be extremely useful.

What you want to do is something that happens on the CLIENT, the browser.

PHP runs on the server.

By the time the user is clicking on your button, there is NO php
involved.

Look into JavaScript or ActiveX or something.

php ain't gonna do what you want.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?