Hi there -

    I am having some weird problems here. I am try to write a script that
will check to see where a movie file is being called from. I want to define
which web page I will allow a movie to be called from, and block all others.
The script so far looks like this:

The file gets called like this
http://www.hardcorehosting.com/video/playmovie.php?movie=test.mov

============  playmovie.php  ===============
<?php
header("Content-type: video/quicktime");
$file=fopen($movie, "r");
fpassthru($file);
?>
============= end script  ===================

which works fine until I add this at the top

if($HTTP_REFERER != "http://www.hardcorehosting.com/video/test.html";)
{
exit();
}

to check and see where the page is being called from. It then gives me a
broken image. I've checked for space's and can't see what I'm doing wrong
:( Any suggestions ?? Thanks.

Tim Schulte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]