Brad Sumrall wrote:
I have been hunting all around that website you referred me too looking for
javascripting information and can find nothing. I know a little bit of php
but little to nothing about javascripting.

I have been beating my head against the wall on this one for weeks now, I am
so close!
Not sure what link Chris gave you, but it looks like you are 'borrowing' code without understanding how it works. Never a good idea

http://www.webreference.com/programming/javascript/diaries/1/ is worth a read but I could not find a quick - validate form - example at short notice. Actually http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/articles/jscript_forms1.html just popped up
Just google for 'javascript validate form'

Firstly always CC the list - others can provide help and suggestions too.
Brad - You have to remember that 'reply' on some email lists will only give you the sender - not the list ;) Yep it's a pain when every other list works differently - but that is another pointless discussion :(
Bottom posting helps as well - this bit should be first.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL