On Sun, May 13, 2007 1:43 am, suresh kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>      I want to know whether its possible to implement this
> functionality in PHP and MySQL.. I will allow web users to
> download one .bat file from my Application.
>
>      This .bat contains something like this  'c:\\program
> files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe'
> http://xxxxx.com/download.php";
>
>      download.php file will contain images for downloading.
>
>      when he execute this .bat file from his local machine.  I need to
> download some image files from the server to his local hard
> drive.i want to download automatically to this hard drive.
>
>    (I don't want 'save as' dialog box where user can select the
> location to download.)
>
>    In PHP code(server).Is there any way where i can tell the images to
> get download automatically to the local user desktop.
>
>    I searched google.but i can't able to find any solution
>
>      i am looking for some help from you guys.

If you can find users dumb enough to download and execute a .bat file
from your site, that .bat file can do *anything* *it* *wants*...

You'll have to ask on some kind of .bat list (or perhaps .bat cave)
how to download a file without prompting, but it's got nothing to do
with PHP at that point...

Good luck!

PS *NOBODY* should be downloading your .bat file and running it in the
first place...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?