On Sun, 2007-05-13 at 02:05 -0500, Richard Lynch wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2007 2:00 pm, Robert Cummings wrote:
> > BTW, what's the point of abbreviating short words like "user" to "usr"
> > and "type" to "typ"?
>
> Mayb his 'e' ky is brokn?

Mayb his 'o' ky t sinc h shrtnd form to frm.

Prbbly h jst hs n vrsn t vwls.

Chrs,
Rb.

Ps. In case that was as incomprehensible as code created
    by abbreviators that I've had the displeasure to come
    across it says:

    "Maybe his 'o' key too since he shortened form to frm."

    "Probably he just has an aversion to vowels."