Don Don wrote:

I am having a bit of a confusion printing the values of an array i have. When i
print_r this array it contains the following:
Array ( [ValueA] => ValueA [ValueB] => valueB [TestValue] => TestValue [Errors] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [ErrorId] => AD27JH [ErrorMsg] => OK ) ) ) I can get the values of ValueA, ValueB and TestValue but I am a bit confused at getting the values of ErrorId and ErrorMsg. e.g. echo $arrayName['ValueA']; // will display the value contained there am thinking echo $arrayName['Errors']['ErrorId']; // should display the value but it does not
  Anyone wants to shed more light ?

$arrayName['Errors'][0]['ErrorId']

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"