Hi,

I've just started working with PHP. I've made a guest book using PHP
(nothing spectacular) that worked just fine when I tested it op my pc, but
when I uploaded it, it stopped working.
My specific problem is that I cannot write to a file that already exists and
contains data. When I try to I get these warnings:

    Warning: File already exists
    Warning: fopen("ftp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/guestbook.txt","a";) - File
exists

Is this problem related to the FTP fopen? And is there a way to correct this
problem?

Tnx!
Joeri Vankelst