Thank you for all of the quick responses.  I guess jumping between
ColdFusion, PHP and Informix all day long got the better of me.

Thanks again!

Dan

On 5/23/07, Daniel Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/23/07, Greg Donald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/23/07, Tijnema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > include is a control structure, I believe it isn't required, but
> > preferred to use the include without (), like this:
> > include "complete_save.php";
>
> What variable or escape sequence are you interpolating in that double
> quoted string?
>
> include 'complete_save.php';
>

> --
> Greg Donald
> http://destiney.com/

   I'm aware that it's not a function, I simply said to structure it as
such on the line.  And I believe that it's a matter of preference as to
whether or not one should use the parentheses.  As far as I know, it
doesn't
insinuate anything differently by enclosing the include file, such as C
does
when going between "#include <stdio.h>" and #include "src/myheader.h"

   I could be wrong though.... good time to re-acquaint myself with and
brush up on my fundamentals.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272