I've got some code that I am
creating that creates a table with
a loop. and it works fine for what
it is, but my question is how do I
compensate for rows that aren't divisible
by 5 ? i.e. the empty cells at the table.
additionally if it ends on a complete row
(divisible by 5) I end up with an additional
empty row at the end of the table, I can
see why it does, I'm just trying to get around
it. no big hurry on this, I'm just trying to
learn more.

<snip>
<?
$x = 0;
while ($x <= 42)
        {
                $x++;
                if ($x % 5 == 0)
                        {
                                echo "<td>".$x."</td>\n";
                                echo "</tr>\n<tr>\n";
                        }
                else
                        {
                                echo "<td>".$x."</td>\n";
?>
</snip>

Jerry Lake            - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Interface Engineering Technician
Europa Communications - http://www.europa.com
Pacifier Online     - http://www.pacifier.com