Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:21:01 -0400
From: Steve Finkelstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Web Application Design Literature
Hello -

I'm looking for recommendations on literature which will give me ideas
on best practices for design and implementation of web applications,
with if possible, PHP as its core reference language.

Syntax has never been the challenge for me, like for most, it's always
been the most practical and intelligent way to break up an application
and focus on how to putting it all together for reusability and
maintaining the application.

Anyhow, suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers!

- sf