Hello,

i'm using htdig 3.1.5 on a box with PHP 3.1.12

the program htsearch provides me with html, in which following URLs can be
found:

http://myserver.de/search/results.php?words=sms;page=2

The problem is, the results.php script can't properly parse the URL and I
can't use the variables $words or $page. I suppose this is because of the
semicolons, because the same URL with '&' between the variables works.

How can I get php to correctly recognise the semicolons? Semicolons between
variables are supposed to be valid HTTP links.

Thanks,

christian capito