Chris dedi ki:
> Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
 --8<--

> Personally I'd stick to one or the other for the whole project, you'll
> save yourself a lot of headaches in the future.

Thank you Chris, for the insight. The more I think about it, the closer I
get to the same conclusion. I've already made up my mind for php in web
based development. Also, I'm still unable to find a dramatic disadvantage
of php against python on the command line. What's more, I'm actually more
of a sysadmin than a dedicated application programmer. So I can't afford
to put more or less similar languages of the same league under my belt.

Kind regards,
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu
aramazan ÄT myrealbox D0T cöm