From: Sandeep Hundal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 May 2001 10:43
To: 'Meir Kriheli - MKsoft'; Chris Mason; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] validate form with javascript

here's one that i use along with my forms.... you can ofcourse expand it to
include all forms as long as you change the input names too....

hapy coding :)

/sunny

<script language="JavaScript">
transmitted = 0;
function formCheck() {
    if (document.formname.inputname.value == "") {
       alert("You need to enter an email address!");
       document.formname.inputname.focus();
       return false;
</script>