On 6/9/07, Dave Howard Schiff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have a problem, that I hope you can help me to solve:

 I'm writing a very simple PHP script to list a directory contents based on a 'user'
variable given by a login/password script. The problem is, the webhosting i'm using don't
allow the so called "URL file-access" ( i'm using PANDELA.COM ). It's a great
hosting but this feature is breaking my legs:

 When the user put his name/passwrod, the script will check of course his information and
then will allow the user to access his directory information, and then the "url
variable" will look like this.

 $username= $_GET['logininfo'];
 include "/bd/userdirs/$username/listdir.php";

 Ok, I know that the hosting don't allow that kind of include. But, is there a
workaround for that? I mean, every user has their own folder, and every folder
has a default script called listdir.php - all that this script does is to list
all files avaiable to him. But then, I get this error message below.

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the
server configuration in
/home/users/b9/myhost/www/myhost.pandela.org/bd/loginuser.php on line 41

 Any help would be very appreciated.

 Best Regards,
Dave Howard Schiff.

URL include is when you include files from
http://www.domain.com/file.php, that shouldn't be this...
But keep in mind that the directory you log into with FTP isn't /
Try this include:
What if you do this:
include
"/home/users/b9/myhost/www/myhost.pandela.org/bd/userdirs/$username/listdir.php";

Tijnema