If you are not able to get anything into your DB (and your connection is ok), then two things might be wrong: your input or the query string itself.

Echo out the query string and try to use the query "manually" (directly with a MySQL client). If the query string is ok, you might check your MySQL connection settings (var_dump, echo etc). If the query string is not ok, you have to look at the input values for the query ($regName, $regAddress etc).

//frank