Mark Wrote:

>Take a look at my project: http://www.webgadgets.com/phpost

>It's a webmail app but it includes code to fully parse MIME messages,
>including quoted printable encoding, etc.  It uses no third party
>libraries or classes, only functions that are native to PHP.

>I am about to release 1.06 (tonight likely) which greatly improves the
>MIME handling (seems to handle MIME better than Eudora or Outlook now,
>especially nested multipart sections).

Sounds good ;) I saw you release your version 2 days ago on freshmeat and
when i tried it, it didn't handle mime that great yet.

Hopefully the new version will be better! Thanks for contributing to the
open source community. (My project will also be open source, but first it
has to be stable ;)

Jeroen Geusebroek