At 9:31 AM -0400 6/13/07, Robert Cummings wrote:
"I am doing some searching and researching but I also know that this
world famous group may have some insight and resources that I can
benefit from."

Would become:

"I am doing some searching and researching but I also know that this
world famous group may have some insight and resources that from which I
can benefit."

Could become:

I am searching and researching, and I know this world famous group may have insight and resources from which I can benefit.

Reasoning: The two "some" and two "that" are not needed. What follows the "but" shows no contradiction to what proceeded it and thus an "and" would be more appropriate.

However, the sentence is just plain awkward. I think it would read better as:

I am researching and asking this group to provide insight and resources for me to consider.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------