On 6/15/07, Mark Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am currently trying to unsubscribe from this mailing list, however I am nor very successful in doing this. The mailer program will refuse to accept my address for removal, it will simply continue to send mail to
my address. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

That can happen when a virus detects that your computer's components are settling. To loosen them, you need to give your computer at least three or four sharp blows. If it's a laptop, take it outside and strike its edge against the sidewalk or a cement patio. If it's a desktop, open the case and tap the top of the CPU with a ball peen hammer.