On 6/19/07, Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I modified your code to work with what I'm doing and this is what I got:

$post_data = "name=wow&likes=true";
$fp = fsockopen("localhost",8080);
fwrite($fp,"POST /Project1.dll HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:
localhost\r\nContent-Length:
".strlen($post_data)."\r\n\r\n".$post_data);

Is all above on one single line, or is it split across lines like here
in the email. It should be all on a single line.

$result = fread($fp,102400); // Reads 100KB, change if you need more
echo $result;

Now when I try that I get a "Bad Request invalid header name" error.

I have an IIS server running localy on port 8080, the Project1.dll is in the
root directory, it contains two input components 1 a textfield to type your
name, the other a checkbox called likes.  What's wrong? Here's it's code:

<snip code>

It has nothing to do with your code, you have made an invalid request,
if the above is correct, then the Host: header must be wrong, I'm not
sure what it should be for localhost, but if above doesn't work, try
127.0.0.1.

Tijnema

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]