Exactly, I use Microsoft SQL Server as db Server and it i son another
machine. I need to configure my php to connect with that server. On Windows
with appserv that work fine but on Linux the php code doesn't work. Could
you help me to configure that?
I don't have internet.
Waiting for your help...

Eduardo Ricardo Hernández Osorio

Técnico Telecomunicaciones Aeronáuticas

U.T.B Servicios Aeronáuticos, ECASA s.a.

Aeropuerto Internacional "Frank País García"

Tel: (53) (24) 474569

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...de buenas intenciones está empedrado el camino al infierno..."