Errrr.

One thing you CAN do is to put something not unlike this:

<?php
  set_include_path("/production/server/path" . PATH_SEPARATOR .
"C:\\dev\\path\\here");
?>

Your dev server will be slightly "slower" when it attempts to find the
include files in a path that does not exist.

Your production server will find the files where they belong and bail
out before it tries to find a C drive that has no meaning.

Crude, but effective.

Or you could just install Linux on your dev box and dual boot, which
is WAY easier. :-)

On Tue, July 17, 2007 7:08 am, Steve Perkins wrote:
> Talking about .htaccess, anyone know an easy way of configuring os
> (generally linux/windows) alternative settings in the same .htaccess ?
> Mainly for paths (eg: include_path), so I can just upload a whole
> directory
> at a time from my (Windows) development machine to a (Linux)
> production
> server without having to worry about different .htaccess files for
> each.
>
> Ta
> Steve

Some people have a "gift" link here.