I am trying to get the first name and Last name plus the email
   address  out of the database in a format like this
   Richard Kurth<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;Richard Kurth<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   so I can put it in the BCC section of a mail all customer program
   What I have below works for getting the email out but I can't
   figure out how to get the rest out all together

$sql = "SELECT email,fname,lname FROM customers";
        $result = mysql_query($sql);

         $recipient = array();
        while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result))
                $recipient[] = $myrow["email"];
        $recipient_list = implode(",", $recipient);

Best regards,
 Richard
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]