Hi Dave,

> No I don't have a local certificate created.
> I'm only need to do a post using xml-rpc and I have SSLVerifyPeer turned
> off. This turns off client certificate authentication
$xmlrpc_client->>setSSLVerifyPeer(0);

What does your PHP error log show-up? (if anything)

I assume that the site you are sending the RPC request to requires it
to be delivered over SSL? (is it the very same site that worked in the
previous build of PHP, but not this one?)

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"