Hi

> If you mean you tried this:
> http://php.net/java

It was the first thing I tried. I will post a bug in http://bugs.php.net

Then I read about php-java-bridge but the examples were using older versions
of php-jb.

> That said, I don't see how you could possibly access Java without
> running Java... But maybe servelets is something separate from the
> monolithic Java already running?

We can't use apache tomcat (java app server). Java is present and running
but not tomcat.

> You might also consider taking a step back and writing a Java program
> that uses SOAP/RPC/??? to provide the info PHP needs via HTTP instead
> of trying to get PHP and Java to play nice together at the binary
> level...

I am not the java coder so I have to use the code that already exists.

Thank you very much for the answer.

greets
holo

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]