Ok here is a simple IF statement I am messing around with, yet the parser is
sending back an error message of which I cannot see the cause:

Code:
====

<?php
if ($name == "tarrant" && $username == "costtar" && $password ==
"password");
{
print("Your are now logged in $name, thank you.");
}
else
{
print("Access Denied! IP Logged");
}
?>

Error:
====

Parse error: parse error in C:\locahost\parser.php on line 16

Line 16 being the line which contains "else" (line 6).