Zoltán Németh wrote:
2007. 09. 3, hétfő keltezéssel 16.34-kor Colin Guthrie ezt írta:
Zoltán Németh wrote:
hmm on Linux/Firefox I can not see any custom menu... there's a box
saying "Right click here to see menu" - I tried right click, left click,
double click there and nothing happens. (on right click the standard
firefox context menu appears)
Works for me with FF2 on Linux. Perhaps some extension is getting in the
way?

I checked with 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.6, on two separate machines, both have
WebDeveloper and AdBlock plus plugins installed and both run on
(different versions of) Ubuntu...
so it might be WebDeveloper or the AdBlock plus, I don't know...

Wow, I've (now) tried it mine (1.5.13) and it seems to work flawlessly. Shocking.

--
Richard Heyes
+44 (0)800 0213 172

Knowledge Base and HelpDesk software