Have you created the .php file type in the IIS and pointed IIS to the php.exe?

Bastien> Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:39:07 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
php-general@lists.php.net> Subject: [PHP] setup help in IIS6> > Hello,> > I
have installed the latest PHP on my windows server 2003 IIS6 machine. From >
the DOS command line interface (when in the C:\PHP directory) if I type PHP >
phpinfo.php, the file runs. However I cannot get it to work on the browser > on
the server our out on the web using my URL. I'm sure it's just an II6 > issue,
but what am I doing wrong?> > Thanks! > > -- > PHP General Mailing List
(http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php>
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx