Dušan Novaković wrote:
Does no one have some solution or suggestion?

Dušan

On 9/29/07, Dušan Novaković <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hm..

I don't know that. I have also another application on the same server,
and I haven't encountered problems of the same kind. I don't know
whether these problems don't happend at all on this other application,
or I just haven't come across one. :-(

Dušan