I'm using PHP 5.1.2 on IIS.  Here in New Zealand, our daylight savings started
a week earlier than usual and went into affect this past weekend.  The time on
my machine is correct.  The timezone settings on my machine are correct.  But
if I display the time on a PHP page, it is 1 hour behind.  Setting the timezone
with date_default_timezone_set() doesn't make any difference.  If I display the
time on an ASP page, it shows the correct time so it can't be an IIS problem I
don't think.

Why would PHP be showing the time as if it hadn't changed?  Where is it getting
the time from?  Here is the code I'm using:

        date_default_timezone_set('Pacific/Auckland');
        echo "time is " . date("h:i:s");

Regards,

Bruce