Hello All,

If I issue the comand date(d."/".m."/".Y." ".H.":".i.":".s)
I get the Today's date and time formated accordingly.

I can do the same with MySQL by using an internal function on the SQL select statement.

I've got a variable that is a MySQL native Date field but it was not and cannot be
formated during the SELECT statement. This statement fills a variable called
$OrderDate which is them used for lots of operations.

So what I need is to format variable $OrderDate to Day/Month/year Hour:Min:Sec.. How
can I do it the same way as the Date() function above?

Thank you all!