hello,

How do I find if a number is in a range example:

0200-0299
1000-2263
2264-2499

Lets say I choose 203 how would find which number range it was in?

I was sort of thinking of using arrays of all the number ranges and
using the in_array function to find which range the numbers are in, but
this would take some time as there are around 3000+ numbers.

I do however have all the numbers in a database already but they are not
categorized in ranges.

A better way?

Thanks

Joseph