On 11/6/07 12:57 PM, "Nathan Nobbe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> perhaps if you google around on something like mac os x /etc/fstab
> something useful will turn up.  im sure there is an alternative mechanism
> to mount things at boot time on that system.
>
> -nathan

For whatever reason, when I first attempted this following AppleScript, it
didn't work - for whatever reason - coming back to it and trying it again,
it simply just Worked!

I've set it to run on Login and it's actually working fine. Rebooted my
system a couple of times and it automatically mounted the shares with
designated permissions each time upon boot up.

~~~
do shell script "sudo -u www mount_smbfs -f 0777 -d 0777
//usr:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Transfer
/Library/WebServer/Documents/mysite/mounts/osm"
password "pwd" with administrator privileges
do shell script "sudo -u www mount_smbfs -f 0777 -d 0777 //usr2:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/VOX
/Library/WebServer/Documents/mysite/mounts/vox" password "pwd" with
administrator privileges

activate
display dialog "Connections to Server Established.
    -SHARE1 Mounted!
    -SHARE2 Mounted!"
~~~

I guess I can officially consider this case closed with all problems solved!

Thanks All!

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com