Hello All,

I have a situation where I am storing data to a blob field. Everything works
in respect to in and out of the DB, however when we type in a link like so

HYPERLINK
"http://www.abc.com/subfolder/folder2/"http://www.abc.com/subfolder/folder2/

the link stops at the domain, so the subfolder/folder2 is merely text at the
end of the url, and not part of the link.

When I write the data to the table I do this:

$body = addslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['body']);

When I read the data from the table I am doing this:

'body'                  => stripslashes(nl2br(makeLinks($row['body']))),

Can someone let me know what I’m doing wrong, or how to work around this?

Thanks!

Joey

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:21 AM