Brad wrote:
Explanation of code

$email = $_REQUEST['email'] ;
(generated by dreamweaver that pulls in the database functions)

No database involved here. None. Nadda. Niet!

$message = '<a href="'.www.zoneofsuccessclub.com.'">link </a>';
(my nemesis, I can not figure out this puppy. If it works at all, php will
generate it at text and not html. Taken from example I find on the web.)

That's because it's not valid PHP. This is probably what you're after...

$message = '<a href="http://www.zoneofsuccessclub.com";>link</a>';

$headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";  $headers .= 'Content-type:
text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
(found on the web to solve my html problem???)

That looks reasonable.

mail( $email, "Your FREE book from Zone of Success Club .com", $headers,
$message, "From: $email" ); ?>
(Send the mail, when I put $headers in, the function quits working all
together.)

That's because it's in the wrong place. Did you even look at the manual like I suggested in my previous message?

I hope this helps explain where my head is!

My advice to you is to get a beginners book on basic PHP. If you can't see what's wrong with the above then you are lacking some foundation knowledge of PHP.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/