Hello,

In looking for a good script to parse XML files I stumbled across the following
tutorial (which looks very good):
        http://www.wirelessdevnet.com/channels/wap/features/xmlcast_php.html

I have set this script up here:
        http://www.airdiv-cupe.org/portal/newsfeed_new_parser.php

and I keep getting the following error (even after making a number of changes):
        XML error: not well-formed at line 16

And I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this problem.

I'm assuming that it is referring to line 16 on the XML file, in this case:
        http://cupe.ca/xml/cupenews.rdf

My parsing definitions are as follows
   $itemTitleKey = "^rdf^item^title";
   $itemLinkKey = "^rdf^item^link";
   $itemDescKey = "^rdf^item^description";

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://openconcept.ca
Offering everything your organization needs for an effective web site.