No problem!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:37 AM
To: Brad
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] Cannot send a hyperlink

Brad wrote:
> Thank you so much!
>
> It worked like a champ first try!
> I would have never seen that and have been looking everywhere on the net
for
> a working example!
>
> Funny thing is, right after is work perfectly twice, my database crashed!
>
> But, this is the technology we play with!
>
> Problem solved and I am going to post this code on the php website for
> others to reference!

If you do please don't mention me. This might work but as I said in my
email (which you clearly read very carefully!) it's not the right way to
do it.

Please pay particular notice to my last "important note" below... THIS
CODE IS NOT SECURE. It's easily used as a mail relay script, so please
don't use it in production or $DEITY will kill a bunch of kittens.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/

4:54 PM