On Nov 16, 2007 9:36 AM, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 5:00 PM -0500 11/15/07, Daniel Brown wrote:
> >     Yay!  I got to say my stupid thing for the day.
> >
> >     Last I had even looked at the signup process, it was open to US
> >users who had a cell phone and could receive SMS messages (containing
> >a confirmation code).  I wonder why the hell they still give you a
> >limit on invites for Gmail then.  I guess it's just typical eccentric
> >Google.
>
> Well, if it makes you feel better, you can invite me.  :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd
>
> --
> -------
> http://sperling.com  http://ancientstones.com  http://earthstones.com

    For the record, Tedd, when I sent a Gmail invite to your Gmail
account, it didn't reduce my number of invites.

    Let me know what the email says, if it offers any additional hint
as to why the invites still exist.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.