I for getting You helps on this Important Question?  RFC do not write itselfs
for Onlines.

Fastly responsing me for stopping accessing by make Law for RFC.  Then
Internet President stopping all accessing from Nigeria right soon.  Yes!

No more stolens of Identities and Passwords.  No more stolens of Credit
Cardings.  No more cryings.  No more Wifes leaving because You poor from
stolens of every Coin like Me have!!

What they doing?  Inventing Internet for only Nigeria their own?  I Laugh!!

Responsing Me now for help Me get RFC becomes Law.  Together we Friends stop
stolens life!!  Take back Your breath!!

Yes.

-Tomas