ALL of them should report trojan if you download them to your cache but
only should be an issue if you have PHP installed on that machine and
then execute that code in your own php server.

They are all trojans/back door.

But if you view the source then you aren't going to bork yourself.

As they are now all tar.gz the AV scanners should all catch them as
trojans, so you will need to tell your scanner to all you to access that
folder, save it to your local drive and view the source in your favorite
text editor to look at them.

Wolf