On 20/05/2001 at 5:34 PM Zak Greant [EMAIL PROTECTED] [gregausit/phplist]
wrote:

>Manuel wrote:
>[...]
>> Since Zeev and Andi seem to be currently the most capable developers to
>bring
>> multi-threading capability to PHP because they developed PHP current
>engine
>> - Zend, my question still goes for them.  After all they always seemed
>more
>> reasonable and opened to my suggestions than you.
>

>    Manuel, irritating Rasmus is not likely to make Andi, Zeev or any of
>the
>    other developers more interested in helping you.

IIRC Rasmus was one of the main people involved in bringing PHP to life, it
also resembles BASH because of involvement there, if this is wrong maybe
Rasmus can tell me off list or anyone may be able to point me to some info
that I can read.

Anyway as a general rule, there is no point in antagonising any coder that
produces code that's Open Source and under the GPL lic, now if you had a
200k contract to produce code that was specified, it would be entirely
appropriate. I read what was said as its not a focus point, but was not
ruled out.