Hi All,
I have a form where i let people choose a file to
upload, but i want to limit them to image files only.
So i want to only allow the .gif and .jpg to be
uploaded.  What i tried doing was this:
if ($filename_type == "image/gif")
   -- upload file
otherwise give an error message!

but for some reason this doesn't work.  It uploads any
kind of file without complaint!  So what am i doing
wrong?  Is there another operator to compare strings
for instance? Or what is the problem?
Thanks!

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...