On Jan 5, 2008 11:41 AM, peeyush gulati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank  you will do that
>
> Ok can i redirect the response to the browser from the layer after my layer
> has recieved the response from the application.

    Absolutely.  That's the same premise under which the PayPal IPN
works.  The script ("layer") sends a request to the application, and
receives a response, parses it if necessary, and feeds that data back
to the client.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.