From:   Kike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, May 21, 2001 10:22 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PHP] Accesing Oracle

Hi all,
I've just installed Orcale 8.1.7 in a linux server in my lan. I'm trying to
access to
the server from another computer with apache and i get the next:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ora_logon() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs.....
Where can i find docs to configure boths machines to access to the
oracle server?
Thanks a lot.