I'm having problems loading an extension I just compiled into PHP 4.0.5 on linux.  On
startup I get this...

PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20001222/myextension.so' - cannot open
shared object file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory in
Unknown on line 0

That message is repeated twice.  The .so _is_ there -- any clues?