I am wondering if there is a way to block out email addresses in specific format from a form? We ahve a form that people have to enter an email address, and the form has been getting used by bots to send spam to a listserv. The email address they enter is in this type of format [EMAIL PROTECTED], and of course it is always just a bit different every time. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Could add a CAPTCHA image ("Type the letters in the image...") to your form. It eliminated comment junk when I added one to my website.

--
Richard Heyes
http://www.websupportsolutions.co.uk

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk software that eases your support
burden and helps increase your sales.

** NOW OFFERING FREE ACCOUNTS TO CHARITIES AND NON-PROFITS **