Hello,
    I was able to install php 4.0.2 with Netscape iplanet 4 and it worked.
    Now I'm trying to install php 4.0.5 with Netscape iplanet 4 and it
doesn't work.
    When I start the netscape server it says:
conf_init: Error running init function load-modules: dlopen of
/opt/netscape/iplanet4/bin/libphp4.so failed (ld.so.1: ns-httpd: fatal:
relocati
on error: file /opt/netscape/iplanet4/bin/libphp4.so: symbol elf_version:
referenced symbol not found)

What's the problem?

Thanks

Félix García Renedo
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Tfn: 983-423000 Ext. 26520
  Fax: 983-423271
Centro de Telecomunicaciones e Informatica
Universidad de Valladolid
España