On Feb 4, 2008 10:11 AM, Pieter du Toit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 98% of the pages is PHP, and i dont know if all my code is *nix compatable,
> it should be, but i dont want to take the risk by moving, i already have to
> much to do still.

    As I and others have said, Windows has the scheduled tasks
equivalent to *nix cron jobs.  However, just to add some info on your
last message, unless you're using command-line-specific calls to
system(), exec(), passthru(), etc., then your code should be portable
across across all PHP-supported platforms.  The PHP parsing engine is
handling the code you write, not the OS.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>