I have some field error checking going on ... and when a user (say) doesn't
fill in a field correctly, my error page comes up telling them.  They then
must click on their browsers <back> button and make the changes.

Now -- I have a password field, and when they click back, they are forced to
re-enter their password -- this is annoying.

My questions are:

1. Is there a way to make this stop happening?
2. Instead of the user clicking on their browsers <back> button, can I add a
URL that provides the same functionality -- that will work in IE and
Netscape?

Thanks
Jason