Ryan A wrote:
> Add my vote too for Smarty....
>
> HTH,
> -R

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I like smarty and it's very powerful, however what you find is that it's
just a less capable replacement for PHP.  If I want conditional
statements to display HTML and/or loop through arrays, why would I want
to do it in smarty tags?  Instead of moving display away from logic, it
just replaces the logic with a different language.  When I use templates
I pretty much want variable substitution.  My next project I'll probably
use HTML files with little bits of PHP echos etc... sprinkled throughout.

-Shawn