On Feb 13, 2008, at 426AM, pretty wrote
hi any one help me out, im using cronofirm, i need to field form details will converted into pdf as well as it will go maill attachment doing this in
joomla, atleast i need this only php with out joomla.

For sending email:

The standard mail function
http://php.net/mail

I've found that for sending anything more than the simplest email, it's usually easier to use something like PHPMailer (http://phpmailer.sf.net ).

For creating PDF files, here are a few options:

http://fpdf.org
http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.pdf.html

Saving the pdf and sending it as an email shouldn't be difficult:

Step 1 - Generate the PDF
Step 2 - Save it somewhere on the server
Step 3 - Email the PDF as an attachment.

I don't fully understand your question, so hopefully this is somewhat helpful. If you have specific questions about parts of the process we will be able to help you better. Best is if you start writing the code and ask questions when you get stuck so we can see what's going on and offer ideas.

Best of luck,

Brady